Easter Bank Holiday Weekend
Follow The Easter Eggs!
Mon 15 Apr
Camden Market is open for the Easter Weekender!
Low and behold, we are open for the glorious 4-day weekend and even the spring sun is coming out to join us! The underground is running, however, for our non-London friends the bad news is Euston is closed from Good Friday until Easter Monday. The good news is we’ve got some cracking Easter foodie specials for those victorious against the national railway.
Euston train station is down over the Easter weekend due to engineering works (sound familiar?) but if you’re desperate to make it down to the Camden cobbles this weekend here are our quick tips for your travels:
- End your journey at either King’s Cross St. Pancras, Kentish Town, Old Street, Marylebone or Highbury & Islington to name a few mainline railway stations nearby – just make sure to get the Northern Line Northbound on the Edgware Branch!
- Vroom vroom – get your petrol/diesel/electric car filled up and make the treacherous journey via the motorway, be warned the roads will definitely be packed over the 4 days.
- Tough it out on the national coach, they have free wifi (usually) but the journey is a long one and the toilets are deadly so book tickets on this at your own risk.
- Or be a real maverick and ditch school or work early on Thursday and waltz back in a little (or very) late Tuesday morning.
The kids are driving you mad and you need to escape the house and provide some familial fun, head down to Plonk Golf! As they embark on their annual Easter Egg Hunt on their wacky and fun miniature golf course. Hurry though, the last two hunts are on Wednesday 17th and Thursday 18th. Two adult and two child tickets cost £20 – bargain!
The vaguest of holidays causes all the foodie specials to come out and play, and Easter weekend is no different – though these treats are available from now until Easter Monday (or Tuesday if you’re a lucky bunny).
Chin Chin Labs | Nitro Poached Easter Egg Sundae
A Nitro poached Edible Egg shell that billows clouds of nitrogen when cracked with Velvety Chocolate Mousse, Gold Popping Candy and creamy Passionfruit Kombucha Sorbet.
Naked Dough | Yolkie Dough-kie
Unicorn Food raw cookie dough with Cadbury’s Mini Eggs swirled through, topped with Mini Eggs and Maltesers ‘MaltEaster’ Chocolate Bunnies (£3.90 for 1 scoop / £4.90 for 2 scoops)
Naked Dough / Chin Chin Labs
Nora & Nama | Vegan Easter Joy
Don’t despair, vegans, Nora & Nama (our resident vegan patisserie) have saved the Easter weekend for you! Here’s a breakdown of all the vegan easter treasures you can gorge on over Easter if you still have room after all the easter eggs!
- Mini chocolate eggs/dark chocolate eggs and even better they’re free from nuts and soya (3 for £3.20)
- White and dark chocolate eggs with roasted hazelnut (2 for £3.20)
- Easter bunny dark chocolate lollipop (2 for £2.80)
- Easter bunny dark chocolate latte with Marshmallows (£4.50 for 1 latte)
- A big batch of bread for £5 (pre-order only) or classic hot cross buns for £2 each (Easter weekend only)
Roly’s Fudge Pantry | Hot Cross Bun Fudginess
Those thinking more traditional can venture down to the North Yard and pick up the fudge experts’ Hot Cross Bun flavoured fudge – in all its handmade spiced crumbly goodness (Priced at £2.50 per 100g)
Lockside Camden | Easter Specials
However, if you’re looking for something fancier Lockside Camden have some Easter specials for those seeking late night fun! From Thursday 18th to Monday 22nd their Easter cocktails are on offer and Lockside will be serving up their seasonal BBQ lamb shoulder with pickled red onions, soured cream and baby mint in a fluffy brioche bun. £10 in a brioche bun. Yummy (All Easter cocktails are £8 / BBQ lamb burger £12)
Nora & Nama
If you thought we were going to leave you high and dry without any retail saving you are mistaken! Over the Easter weekender, we have some exclusive discounts only to be had in Camden Market.
BLK MARKET | Designer New York City hipster threads
Seen on the biggest of celebs (think Kanye West) and a regular in fashion magazines, this Easter weekend discount will knock your socks off and replace it with designer leather jackets. Up to 50% off
0 Degrees | Get ready for winter
Stock up on your winter wear for next year or when the spring sun decides it needs a rest. Up to 20% off
Mr. Jack’s Shirt Factory | The most dapper of shirts
The summer parties are coming soon so make sure your ready with these classic shirts. Up to 20% off
Scorpion Bay | Feel the chill Californian surfer vibes
The infamous laid-back West Coast spirit is sewn into their clothes whilst infusing it with the ‘legendary feeling’ of the Bay. Up to 20% off
Stitch & Stone | Designer elegance at its finest
Timeless, luxurious clothing with effortless tailoring and everyday comfort for both men & women. Up to 20% off
You’ll find us digging into all these delicious sweet treats this long Easter weekend!