Voucher Terms & Conditions Applicable to Customers/Users
Last updated: 03 December 2020
1. These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your use of vouchers relating to Camden Market, London and Buck Street Market, London and which are provided by the LabTech Group (and reference to “us” or “we” in these terms shall be a reference to the LabTech Group) and exclusively for use by and limited to participating retailers.
2. These vouchers terms apply to pounds sterling vouchers downloaded via the Camden Market website (www.camdenmarket.com) which are provided subject to availability.
3. We reserve the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our online vouchers at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your voucher constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. These vouchers remain the property of the LabTech Group who maintain the right to cancel the voucher in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
4. The value of your voucher can be redeemed only in respect of retail products purchased at Camden Market or Buck Street Market, London. For the avoidance of doubt, the value of your voucher may not be redeemed at any street food unit, café, restaurant or bar at Camden Market, London or Buck Street Market, London. Vouchers which are defaced, altered or cancelled will not be accepted.
5. The voucher shall entitle the user to a 50% discount on retail products purchased in accordance with Paragraph 4 above. This 50% discount will be capped at £20 (twenty pounds sterling) and, for the avoidance of doubt, it will be possible to apply this discount at any retail stores or units in Camden Market, London or Buck Street Market, London on multiple occasions up and until the amount of £20 (twenty pounds sterling) has been fully redeemed when applying this 50% discount. It will not be possible to exceed the £20 (twenty pounds sterling) limit in relation to the offer of a 50% discount on the retail product or retail products purchased using the voucher. It shall only be possible to apply one voucher towards each purchase made in accordance with this paragraph 5.
6. The voucher may only be redeemed within the redemption period which, for the avoidance of doubt, shall be devided into two periods:
14th December to 31st December all week days
1st January to 31st January inclusiveTuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday For the avoidance of doubt, vouchers obtained in accordance with paragraph 2 of these terms and conditions can be used at any given time up to and including 31st December 2020. . Furthermore, we reserve the right on behalf of the LabTech Group (in our sole discretion) to withdraw, suspend or otherwise amend these terms and conditions or the overall offer with regards to this voucher scheme including in the event of a lockdown imposed as a result of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. Any offer, competition or incentive which is ancillary to or offered in connection with the voucher scheme (in the sole direction of the LabTech Group) shall be subject to these same terms and conditions (as applicable and as determined by the LabTech Group in its sole discretion) or upon such terms and conditions as amended from time to time that may be determined in the sole discretion of the LabTech Group and as reflected in any communications (whether written or oral) and as presented or displayed by the LabTech Group in relation to any such offer, competition or incentive. For the avoidance of doubt, the LabTech Group reserves the right to withdraw, amend, suspend any such offer, competition and/or incentive in its sole and absolute discretion.
7. A limit shall apply to the use of a voucher which shall be strictly on a one voucher per user basis. It is not permitted for any individual to obtain more than one voucher and any automated or bulk entries from individuals or third parties connected to any such individuals shall be automatically cancelled. There is also a preferential catchment area for the purposes of allocation of vouchers with the intention of targeting customers local to the Camden region, such area being a 5km radius of the London Borough of Camden. We reserve the right on behalf of the LabTech Group to amend or refine the preferential catchment area from time to time in our discretion.
8. The voucher may not be exchanged for cash. If a purchase using a voucher exceeds the amount of credit available on the voucher the remaining balance must be paid in full in cash, or debit or credit card as applicable.
9. Your voucher is valid during the redemption period as mentioned in paragraph 6 above, following which it will expire automatically. A voucher cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the voucher will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a voucher’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
10. A voucher expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted and, for the avoidance of doubt, vouchers may not be topped up with additional funds. Furthermore these vouchers are not intended for resales nor are resales permissible at any time or for any reason.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
11. You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your voucher following delivery. In cases where your voucher is lost, stolen or destroyed, we are unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a voucher. We are not responsible for any balance lost on a voucher as a result of theft or fraud. Furthermore we are not responsible for any unauthorised use of the voucher by a third party.
Governing Law and jurisdiction
14. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If for any reason any provision of these terms and conditions are determined to be void or unenforceable, then to the extent and in the places only where such provision is determined to be void or unenforceable it shall be severed and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
15. The contents of this site are provided by the LabTech Group. Whilst the LabTech Group has endeavoured to ensure that all information on this site is correct, the contents of this site are provided to you “as is” without representation or warranty of any kind (express or implied) including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
16. The LabTech Group accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential loss or damages of any kind resulting from the use of any information obtained directly or indirectly from this site or for any viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, downloading of or browsing in this site. All such liability is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.