The Band: Woodstock Mix
Fri 3 Jun
The Band photographed by Elliott Landy in Woodstock, New York in 1968
AS THE BAND EXHIBITION TAKES OVER PROUD, FEEL THE WOODSTOCK SPIRIT WITH OUR MUSIC MIX
At the height of their powers, playing the most famous music festival in history, The Band were folk rock masters – holding their own against legends Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin at Woodstock in 1969.
As Camden Market’s Proud Galleries unveils a never-before-seen collection of photographs captured by close friend Elliott Landy of The Band’s classic line-up, let our resident DJ, Clemens K transport you back to that time of peace, love and tunes.
- The Band – The Weight
- CSNY – Wooden Ships
- Bob Dylan – Meet Me in the Morning
- Canned Heat – On the Road Again
- Grateful Dead – Franklin’s Tower
- Credence Clear Water – Green River
- Santana – Soul Sacrifice
- Jimi Hendrix – Red House (live at Woodstock)
- The Band – Up on Cripple Creak
- Joe Cocker – A Little Help From Me Friends (live at Woodstock)
The Band Photographs 1968-1969 opens at Proud Galleries on 9 June and runs until 24 July. For more info and to go to the exhibition, click here.