Modfather: Top Button Mix
Fri 10 Jun
A SOUNDTRACK FOR ALL THE MODS, SKINS AND SOUL LOVERS OUT THERE
Modfather, A Dandy in Aspic and Vintage Collection have teamed up to throw a huge summer soul street party in Camden on Saturday 9 July. A chance for mods, suedeheads, soul boys and scooterists to hang out, drink and dance, DJs will be spinning classic Northern soul, mod, ska, rocksteady and indie floor fillers all day long.
But if you can’t wait until then, have a listen to this playlist from the Modfather men, Mario and Daniel Warner.
- 54-46 Was My Number – Toots & The Maytals
- The Snake – Al Wilson
- Ali Baba – John Holt
- Tin Soldier – The Small Faces
- I Can’t Explain – The Who
- Do I Love You – Frank Wilson
- Sunflower – Paul Weller
- The Riverboat Song – Ocean Colour Scene
- Sliced Tomatoes – Just Brothers
- Dedicated Follower of Fashion – The Kinks