Kate Rose Morgan x Camden Market
The Curated Home & Interiors Edit
Kate Rose Morgan x Camden Market
Introducing the Camden Market Edit. Explore edits styled and selected by industry experts and style icons, from eclectic finds to elegant pieces and much more in between.
To see in the summer in style, we invited our favourite creators and designers to explore Camden Market’s artisans, craftspeople, vintage stores and unique retailers to curate their own unique edit.
Welcoming Kate to Camden
This month we welcomed our first guest stylist to curate a collection of Camden Market finds. Interiors influencer and lover of all things colour, Kate Rose Morgan (@kate_rose_morgan) arrived at Camden Market with a whole spectrum of ideas and styling tips to create a colourful and calming home aesthetic.
Organisation is Key
‘Use pastel crates to keep everything organised’ says Kate. Utility-style crates are having a real moment, and on Kate’s visit to Article in Camden Market Hawley Wharf, she picked out mini crates by Hay in an assortment of pastel shades to tidy away loose items like candle sticks.
Style your space to influence your mood
‘Crystals, bath salts, and scented candles promote positivity and relaxation while adding a pretty aesthetic’ says Kate. While creating something visually appealing is important in your home, curating how you feel in that space is vital too, so Kate’s finds across Camden’s Markets feature some mood-boosting accessories – from restorative dead sea salt soak from Sugar & Style, to crystals from Let’s Jam and green tea scented candles from Josiah Amari.
Curate Your Coffee Table
Rather than letting your coffee table become a place for clutter, adding some key objects can turn it into the focal point of the room. ‘My coffee table must-haves are fun coasters, candles, a tray and a stack of books’ says Kate. You can create different height levels with your books and candles, plus the tray helps you keep things a little organised if things start to look cluttered. Kate chose her colourful coasters from Buck Street’s Alaz Store, her cute kids’ books from Josiah Amari, and her daisy tealights from Blaze On.
Remember the Rule of Three
‘Styling home accessories in odd numbers looks more effective and appealing’ says Kate. When creating a display on a large surface, she selected a pink Himalayan salt candle holder from Pretty Street, pressed flower frame from Blooming Beautiful Home and twisted candles from Article.
Check out the full collection here to shop the entire Kate x Camden Market edit
- Pink glassware, Green Jug, Sculpted Vase, Pastel Crates, Yellow Plate | Article | Arch S3, Water Lane, Hawley Wharf, London NW1 8JZ
- Bath Salts | Sugar & Style | 207 Chalk Farm Rd, London NW1 8AB | Unit ME177, Waterside Halls, Hawley Wharf, Chalk Farm Road, Camden, NW18AA
- Crystals | Let’s Jam | Unit L3, Camden Lock Place, London NW1 8AF
- Yellow Twisted Candle, Green Tea Scented Candle | Josiah Amari | Josiah Amari Arch S4 Water Lane Hawley Wharf, London NW1 8JY
- Coasters | Alaz Store | Buck Street Market, 180-188 Camden High St. Camden Town, London NW1
- Fairy Lights | Blaze On | 52 Camden Lock Place London NW1 8AF
- Scented Candle, Himalayan Salt Tealight Holder | Pretty Street | Buck Street Market, 180-188 Camden High St. Camden Town, London NW1
- Pressed Petal Frame | Blooming Beautiful Home | East Yard, Camden Lock Place, London NW1 8AF