CAMDEN MARKET'S SAFETY MEASURES
Keeping our visitors and our traders safe
Fri 29 May
As we begin to welcome visitors back the Market, we are committed to keeping both customers and our traders safe and feeling comfortable.
The practices we have put in place to do this are as follows:
- A strict ‘one-way’ system enforced across the Market site
- Floor markers that display good social distancing (at least 2 metres)
- Tables and chairs set out in a socially distanced manner, for customers to sit and eat their food
- A strict cleaning regime throughout the Market
- Queuing spots outside shops and directional way-finding arrows
- Security guards who are on hand to help direct, and limit the flow of pedestrian traffic at entrances and ‘attraction’ points (Amy Winehouse statue, Cyberdog etc.)
- Hand-sanitiser stations throughout the Market, available for all visitors to use
For the foreseeable future, traders will also be expected to adhere to factors in line with Government recommendations, including wearing masks and gloves at all times; limiting the number of customers entering at any one time, maintaining a strict cleaning regime, and accepting card payments only. The recommendations will be upheld and supported by the Market management team.