Secret Food Tours x Camden Market
Meeting Point: The World's End, 174 Camden High Street, NW1 0NS
The secret's out! Ever wanted to explore the culinary hidden gems in Camden Market? Secret Food Tours is the ultimate guide to the unsung heroes and secret spots that make up the melting pot of Camden Market's cuisine.
Personally hosted by a tour guide from Secret Food Tours' roster of local foodies, you'll get a chance to try a seven course tasting menu at an array Camden Market food stalls, and learn about the colourful history and culture of the area along the way. Each showcasing a mouth-watering taste of their menu, you'll try everything classic British fare to street food specialties - and don't forget the secret dish that will be revealed to you on the day.
Secret Food Tours run completely unique sessions in 58 cities across four continents, and have over 27,000 5-star reviews under their belt. You'll leave full of delicious food and brimming with new-found knowledge.
Sample Tour Itinerary includes:
- A twist on the classic British roast
- A viral sensation straight out of Mexico
- A tipple key to Camden's history
- Something savoury from the streets of Naples
- A flaming specialty from the Middle East
- A sweet fruity dish with a crumbly topping - an absolute British classic
- Your secret dish - picked by your host on the day
Drinks upgrades also available. Cheers!
Want to see how a Secret Food Tour works? Watch the video here.
Questions? Email the Secret Food Tours team on [email protected]