Sat 29 Oct 2016 - Sun 30 Oct 2016
Halloween Family Weekender
Prices varyFind out more
10am - 6pm
View on map
Scary pizza decorating classes, monster mashup raves, undead family portraits and a haunted house dedicated to cereal... the world’s most hair-raising holiday will be creepin’ onto our cobbles for a freaky but family-friendly weekender for the whole gang. Get ready to scare yourself silly because this is going to be a LOT of fun.
- Big Fish Little Fish family rave with glow sticks, glitter cannons and bubble machines. Resident DJ at fabric’s Sunday session, WetYourSelf!’s Jacob Husley will be manning the decks. (Proud, The Stables: Saturday 2pm - 4:30pm, tickets from £6).
- Voodoo Ray’s Halloween pizza making with terrifyingly tasty toppings such as spaghetti worms and cauliflower brains. All kids start with a classic Voodoo’s 12” base and come fresh out of the oven in a pizza box your kids can decorate with spooky stickers. (North Yard, The Stables: all weekend 10am, 11am, 12pm, tickets £15).
- Cereal Killer Cafe haunted house with cobwebs, cauldrons and decapitated heads. Choose from four limited edition Kellogg’s cereals: Scare Croco Pops, Krave Stones, Rice Cryptsies and Franken Frosties. (North Yard, The Stables: all weekend 10am-6pm).
- Dress up for your very own haunted family portrait, with Victorian or Tudor costume and beyond-the-grave face painting at Old Time Photos. (The Stables: all weekend 12pm-4pm, from £10 per person).
- Gruesome Go Get Glitter face painting for budding monsters and little vampires. (Camden Lock Place: all weekend 10am-6pm).
- Spooky mask painting, trick or treating and face painting at kids clothing shop, Josiah Amari. (Camden Lock Place: Sunday, 11am-4:30pm, tickets from £4).
- Jumping Clay craft workshop and face painting afternoon. Kids can make their own Halloween-inspired magnets and charms to take home. (Ground Floor, Market Hall: Sunday, 11am-4pm, tickets from £3-8).