Camden Curates: Christmas Market
12pm - 9pm
Sleigh your shopping list while singing ‘Oi! to the World’ at our Camden Christmas Market. Every Thursday from 17 November, our alternative festive experience will take on a different theme stocked richly with unique gifts. Shop outside-of-the-box for bae, bag stocking fillers for your besties, take a picture at our selfie tree, and after, get cosy in our toasty North Star Bar with a steaming mug of mulled wine.
First up: Camden Curates, a best-of-the-best from Camden Market that supports all your local favourites. Here’s a sneak peek:
- Half Hitch distillery’s Camden gin
- Clothbound books and literary gifts from Books Iconica
- Blaze On’s artisan handmade fairy lights
- Seapunk style jumpers, jackets and tees from FLUXDEUX
- Handmade kidswear designed by mums from Josiah Amari
- FORM’s contemporary Japanese-style interiors
- Our picks from Camden
- More TBC
The North Star Bar will be in permanent residence over the six weeks with live music, brass bands and contemporary carol singers. Our fir tree forest (where you can buy real Christmas trees to take home) will also be in the North Yard every day from the 17 November. Clear your Thursdays now, it’s the only way to stuff your stockings.